REAR-MOUNT DECK MOWER WITH INTER-ROW CUTTING HEAD RF-130-40
The new RF-130-40 rear mount mower has an innovative cutting system that offers the possibility of mowing the row and inter-row in a single pass. The combined deck mower and in-row mowing head with wire cutter allows the machine to do two jobs in one pass, reducing mowing time by one-half. The main feature of RF -130-40 model is the complete mechanical weeding of the vineyard and orchard.
The RF-130-40 mower comes complete with a pto driveline and is equipped with a side-shifting piston to allow the mower to reach under vine / tree canopies. This feature reduces the problem of alignment between the tractor rows.
A separate hydraulic cylinder allows the angling of the in-row cutting head. The electro-hydraulic sensor rod allows the cutting head to move around the base of the plants automatically.
It is ideal for cutting grass in vineyards and orchards.
The RF-130-40 mower is designed to guarantee excellent stability on different types of terrain even on slopes thanks to the front and rear wheels fixed on the main deck mower.
Available in a single version with a work width of 130 cm + 70 cm of inter-row mowing.
Complete mowing coverage in rows up to 3 meters wide.
- Electro-hydraulic sensor rod with speed regulation.
- Emergency button re-entry of cutting head.
- Hydraulic side-shift of deck mower.
- Hydraulic angle adjustment of cutting head.
- Pto driveline included.
- Adjustable working wheels and rear roller to regulate cutting height (1-4 inches).
- Front connection.
- Oil cooler with fan (12v).
- Pto driveline (cat. 6) with torque limiter.